LGBT Labour - The Labour Campaign for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Rights is a socialist society affiliated to the Labour Party. Members include trade unionists and members of the Labour Party.
- LGBT Labour is democratic; our members make our policies.
- Membership is open to any lesbian, gay man, bisexual or transgendered person in the Labour movement.
- Supporting membership is open to others.
- LGBT Labour campaigns for full legal and social equality for lesbians, gay men, bisexual and transgender people.
- We are active in the Labour Party, the trade unions and other labour movement organisations.
- LGBT Labour has worked over many years to get the Party's backing for LGBT equality and is campaigning to build on our recent achievements
LGBT Labour is proud of Labour's achievements but is campaigning for further steps towards LGBT equality including equal access to marriage and civil partnerships, promoting LGBT people in public life as candidates for Labour and campaigning for equality internationally.
For general info, email us at the address below. Alternatively, please call our voicemail number or use or address below and someone will call you back as soon as possible.
Voicemail & Fax: 07092 332 676
Address: LGBT Labour, PO Box 306, London, N5 2SY
- For Press enquiries, call our Press Officer, Rhys Goode on 07715 963 976.
- If you have a membership enquiry please call Graeme Smith our Membership Secretary on 07940528079
- If you are a member and want to come along to one of the meetings then email Tom Burke our Secretary.
See LGBT Labour's work in pictures:
See LGBT Labour's videos: