Join us this LGBT+ History Month for an event in collaboration with the Society of Labour Lawyers where we'll be discussing if the laws on adoption, surrogacy and families are working for the LGBT+ community.
- Joe Vinson, National Secretary, LGBT+ Labour (Chair)
- Alex Norris MP, Shadow Minister for Public Health and Patient Safety
- Tulip Siddiq MP, Shadow Minister for Children and Early Years
- Naomi Angell, Co-Chair, Society of Labour Lawyers Family Group and Family Law Solicitor at Osbornes. Recognised as "one of the most experienced adoption and surrogacy lawyers around" (Legal 500), she recently won the Law Society's 2020 Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Andrew Powell, Family Law Barrister at 4PB. Andrew specialises in surrogacy law and has appeared in some of the most notable recently reported cases in this area. Chambers and Partners says of Andrew: "his knowledge of surrogacy law is utterly amazing and his passion shines through".
- Dr Charlotte Proudman, Family Law Barrister at Goldsmith Chambers. Charlotte is renowned for her experience in surrogacy and adoption. She acted in C (A Child: Parental Order & Child Arrangements Order)  EWHC 2474. Charlotte is also a Junior Research Fellow at Queens' College Cambridge and researches and lectures in gender inequality under the law.
Google map and directions